We are happy to announce our plans to reopen the gym on Tuesday, May 19th. We will be requiring usage of our reservation system that has similarly been utilized for pool and tennis sign ups. Please call the Front Desk at 904-438-2530 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t set up your account yet and they will assist you in your account completion and offer directions and aide to make a reservation. This will be necessary before you can reserve a timeslot to use the gym. We will be capping the number of residents to 20 per reservation time slot and will be closing off every other piece of equipment (alternating every other day)to ensure social distancing is taking place. These reservations will be for one hour. After the hour we will clear the gym so we can sanitize and prepare for the next group of member users. Many free weights and other shared items will not be available for usage and only a limited number of benches will be available to use, these cannot be moved. We will have 30 minutes between each reservations so staff can clean and sanitize the equipment. We ask that you only sign up for three slots per week to ensure everyone can enjoy this amenity, although same day slots may be available if you call the front desk, you can exceed your three sign ups in this fashion if slots are available. Reservations will be open seven days out, and you will not be able to make a reservation on the day of the reservation without contacting the front desk. Fitness participants will enter the Recreation Center Building through the front doors and check in with the Front Desk attendants. Pool and tennis entry will still take place at their assigned tents/gates. We will look to resume Group Fitness starting Monday May 25th and will send out more details as that date nears. We ask that all residents abide by the following:
· Face masks will not be required but are recommended for resident use. All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
· Please abide by social distancing, do not get closer than 6 feet to another gym participant or staff member.
· Wipe down all equipment after each use. This is something we are always hopeful for, but we ask that you are hyper vigilant about doing so at this time. Staff will also be disinfecting equipment after usage and during the 30 minutes in between reservation slots.
· Please do not congregate anywhere in or around the facility before or after gym usage, we ask you come and enjoy the gym and then vacate the property as we have an influx of multiple resident groups enjoying the pools and tennis courts as well.
· The only area of the Recreation Center residents will be permitted is the entrance lobby, the hallway to the gym, the stairwell and elevator, the restrooms and the gym floor.
· If you need to use the elevator, we ask you do so one at a time unless from the same household.
· No guests will be permitted at this time
· Residents need to be 16 to come without a parent or guardian of the same household
· Minimum age of usage is 13, as per our normal policy. There will not be an area for children to wait as a parent works out. All members must be utilizing equipment or workout areas to remain at the gym.
The hours will be as follows:
a. Monday through Friday
5:30a-6:30a registration up to 20
7:00a-8:00a registration up to 20
8:30-9:30a registration up to 20
10:00a-11:00a registration up to 20
11:30a-12:30p registration up to 20
1:00p-2:00p registration up to 20
2:30p-3:30p registration up to 20
4:00p-5:00p registration up to 20
5:30p-6:30p registration up to 20
7:00p-8:00p registration up to 20
b. Saturday- this sequence would begin at 7am and end at 8pm.
c. Sunday- the process would begin at 9am until 7pm per our operating hours.
9:00a-10:00a registration up to 20
10:30a-11:30a registration up to 20
12:00p-1:00p registration up to 20
1:30p-2:00p registration up to 20
Please reach out with any questions or concerns to either the Front Desk or myself (904 -438-2459 or email@example.com)
We are so happy to have you back!
Julington Creek Plantation