Events / Workshops
Farmers Market: Saturday, December 14th - Sponsored by:
Our next farmers market will take place Saturday, December 14th at the Aquatics Complex from 10am-2pm. This month's Farmer's Market is being sponsored by J & M Roofing. We'll have over 30 local vendors ranging from produce, organic foods, hand-crafted goods, natural beauty products and more! We'll also have music with DJ Journhigh & food trucks: Manny's, Wurtsbusters, Tikiz. If you are interested in becoming a vendor or a sponsor please contact our Lifestyle Director Maddie at email@example.com! #ShopLocal
Food Truck Fridays
Subject to change due to weather. Check Facebook for final truck listing. All Food Truck Fridays are 5pm to 8pm at the Aquatics Complex.
Friday, December 20th: Featuring Butthutt, Funkadelic, Chinchilla's, Fried Chicken Kitchen, Weenie Panini, Not Your Daddy's Ribs, Tikiz and Pet Wants.
Launch- Performing Arts Academy: January 9 - February 20 (7 Week Session) $140
Age: Grades 1-4 Day/Time: Thursday @ 4 pm Sing Disney! - Students will bring iconic Disney Broadway songs to life as they create and explore characters through musical theatre dance, scenes and vocal technique.
Age: Grades 5-8 Day/Time: Thursday @ 5 pm Musical Theatre Magic - Celebrate the shows that brought magic to Broadway! Students will learn dances, songs, and scenes from shows such as Wicked, Pippin, & Peter Pan!
Information & Register - launchfl.com/classes Phone - 904-671-7139 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tai Chi - 4 Week workshop with Alison Cacella: Our next Tai Chi session will be switching to Mondays starting 11/11 for a 6 week workshop. Please reserve your spot today by signing up at the front desk. Classes will be held from 6pm - 7pm in the Rec Center Banquet Rooms for $135. We are offering a 15% discount if you have taken Tai Chi with us before. Please direct all questions regarding the class to Alison at email@example.com.
Red Cross Babysitting Workshop: Next date TBA.
Kat Dance: Ballet! Jazz! Creative Dance Adventures!: WEDNESDAYS AT THE REC CENTER. Kittens - Ages 3-5 - 4:15-5:00, Kubs/Kats - Ages 6-up - 5:00-6:00 & Kittens - Ages 3-5 - 6:15-7:00. Secure Your Spot Now at: www.Katdance.studio
Mary Time Music: 2020 Session info coming soon!
Hip Hop Basics Dance Session 5 with TJ: If you are interested in taking a hip hop class and would like to be contacted about a future date, please e-mail our Lifestyle Director Maddie at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following events are subject to change:
- Mahjong Mondays: 12:30pm to 3:30pm in the Recreation Center banquet rooms
- Senior Breakfast: 8:30am to 10:00am in the Recreation Center banquet rooms.
- Please join us at the Recreation Center on Friday mornings for coffee and light pastries and fruit and get to know your neighbors. This time is set aside for the seniors in our community to socialize and meet new friends
- Landscaping Club: 10:00am to 11:30am in the Recreation Center banquet rooms.
- Learn some tips on how to landscape in Florida while following proper POA guidelines. Club meets Saturday mornings on the following dates: TBD.
- Book Club: 12:00pm to 2:00pm in the Recreation Center banquet rooms.
- Join your fellow JCP residents on Wednesday afternoon on the following dates: December 11th, January 8th, February 12th, March 11th, April 8th, and May 13th.