Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
You must reserve your court through your USTA.com account as even the Front desk will not be able to book a court for you if you have not created a USTA account. Please see below for detailed instructions on creating an account:
Online Court Reservation at Julington Creek Plantation
To Register or Login: https://playtennis.usta.com/904tennis
If you DO have a USTA.com account:
1. Select “Sign In”
a. Use your usta.com email and password to Sign In.
i. If you don’t remember your information, “Forgot your password?” and follow the steps.
If you DO NOT have a USTA.com account:
1. Select “Register”.
2. Create a new account.
Scroll down to see the next page: How to Use the Court Reservation System
HOW TO USE THE COURT RESERVATION SYSTEM:
Access the website from your computer or mobile device at https://playtennis.usta.com/904tennis and sign in.
TO BOOK A COURT:
1. Click on “Court Sheet” in the upper right-hand corner.
a. As the court sheet opens up, you can see only the 1st 7 courts. You may use the arrow or the drop-down menu to see the remaining courts.
2. Click on the court and the starting time that you’d like to schedule.
a. While we still encourage you to book on the hour time slots, you may book on the ½ hour also.
3. The next screen will have a drop-down menu to determine your ending time.
a. Be sure to click on an ending time or it will only book your reservation for 30 minutes.
4. When you are done, click on “Continue Court Reservation” and you will see your court reservation that you just booked. You will receive an email confirming this reservation also.
TO EDIT OR CANCEL A COURT RESERVATION:
1. From your email, you can click on the link and cancel or edit that reservation.
2. If you are on the website, you can click on your profile photo and from the drop-down menu, click on “Profile”. Click on “Manage Court Reservations” and you can edit or cancel your reservation(s).
1. You can book a court 3 days in advance. The court sheets open at 5:30 a.m.
a. For example, if you want to book a court for Thursday morning at 10:00 a.m., you can book it at any time after 5:30 a.m. on Monday. If you want to book a court for Friday at 6:00 p.m., you can book it any time after 5:30 a.m. on Tuesday, etc.
2. You can only book 1 court per day.
3. If you are using a mobile device, the website only shows one court at a time, but you can scroll to the right using the arrows.
4. Ball Machine reservations CANNOT be done online. You will still need to call or stop by the Front Desk to make a ball machine reservation.