Recreation Facilities Access Cards
All residents who live within the Julington Creek Plantation Community Development District who have not received access cards to the recreation facilities may do that at the new Plantation Club. We are located at:
350 Plantation Club Parkway.
For accurate facility user access, a picture will be taken of all residents six years old and older. Adults, please bring a photo identification with you that has your current street address printed on it to verify residency within the Community Development District.
Please be prepared for a short wait, we appreciate your patience.
If you own a rental property inside Julington Creek Plantation Community Development District and would like to keep your access to the amenities (tenants would not have access) please contact the Plantation Club front desk.
Non-Community Development District Member Fees
We have Plantation Club memberships available for non-Community Development District residents. If you would like to purchase a club membership, please come into the Recreation Center and complete the new member packet. The following memberships are available:
- Family All Amenities Membership: $2,100
- Individual All Amenities Membership: $1,300
Trainings & Lessons
View the following for fees for various trainings and lessons offered:
- Lap Lane Rental (Non-Profit Swim teams and Fitness Groups): $24 to $55 per hour
- Red Cross Junior Lifeguard Training Camp (Non-Member): $85 to $100
- Tennis Special Events (Non-Member): $20 to $65
- Red Cross Swim Lesson (Non-Member): Additional $3 to $5 per day